Saturday, November 29, 2008

This is sweet (literally)

So my friend Chalyse makes gingerbread houses each year with her family. One year she made an exact replica of our apartment in college. This year she created the J. Reuben Clark Law School. There really should be some kind of prize money for this or something.

Anyway, just thought I'd share that...it's nice to have friends that do amazing stuff that you can brag about:-)

Our Thanksgiving was good this year. It was my first outside of Utah. We spent it with our friends Daniel and Hope and their family in San Bernadino. It was a great day of eating, watching Christmas Vacation, and then playing a competitive game of Taboo. Ethan had a great time playing around in an actual house instead of our little apartment. Who knew he was so good at climbing stairs? Photos to come, I promise...

1 comment:

Merrells said...

Wow. I always new Chalyse was talented, I just had no idea the extent!