Saturday, December 06, 2008

A few sick men

The last few days have been interesting as both Cory and Ethan have been sick. It has been kind of fun to have Cory home though, even if he is sick. He is starting to feel better and I guess this is a better time to be sick than next week during his finals.

In other news, both Cory and I finally got new phones after 3 years. Our new phones are so sweet! I can do everything I would ever want to do on a phone. Sprint was having a holiday deal and so we got them for free. They are both Palm Centros. Here are some pictures I took of Ethan when I was trying out the camera:

This is him cuddling with his chicky.
An almost-pouty face.

I also got to finally see another famous person at the store the other day. Ironically, it was someone that should have been easier to see in Utah: Bryon Russell from the Utah Jazz and a few other teams since then. Him and his wife were buying frozen vegetables. He was one of my favorite players back in the day-even though he did struggle guarding Michael Jordan, but hey, who didn't?

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

jealous - I want a new phone :)

Jared and Stephanie said...

So Cory got sick too. Sorry, that is no fun. Thanks for the chat the other day. I need to call you more often.
Steph

Melissa said...

Hello Lisa,

I was looking on friends blogs and noticed yours on Jamie's. I hope that you guys made it to UT okay and did not hit too much snow on the way up.

I hope that you had a Merry Christmas and I hope you have an even better New Year.

Drive safe back to CA and see you soon.

Melissa Meru
ps-Mike and I have a family website if you would like to check it out: merufamily.com