Tuesday, November 04, 2008

My relationship with Halloween

We went to some sweet parties this year for Halloween. I was so excited because me and Halloween have had a rough time the last little while. Last year I got really sick and then in college all anyone ever wanted to do was watch horror films. It's a lot funner having crazy parties instead. Our first party was at the Baillio's. There were some awesome costumes and sweet decorations. Here are the hosts:

Here are some of the other guests: The food was great! I tried to be somewhat crafty and attempted to make cupcakes with little ghosts on top. Too bad the whipped cream melted pretty quick and made the ghosts look more like the wicked witch of the west. And here is our costume:
We like to be riddles for Halloween. This year Cory was an e "male" and I was his attachment(can you see the paper clips?) Ethan was Superman and he even had a curl in the middle of his forehead.

On Halloween night, we didn't go trick-or-treating because Ethan is not quite old enough. We went to a dinner at our friends the Gaddis' and had some meat-plosion as they call it and good caramel apples.

In other news, we will be finding out soon whether we are having a boy or a girl. I will let you all know when we know...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We had fun with you at our Halloween party! I am so glad you guys came, and I think I ate like 3of your cupcakes...so yummy!

Anonymous said...

Ha, you and Cory are clever. Leave it to you two intellectuals to come up with that costume idea :). Clever stuff! Do you have a better picture of Ethan's superman curl?