Thursday, November 20, 2008

A quick weekend getaway

This past weekend we flew to St. George-yeah, that's right, I bet most of you didn't even know there was an airport. Ethan loved his first plane ride even though his mom had a tough time on such a small plane. It was so great to only travel an hour and a half instead of driving for 7 hours. We got to hang out with Cory's family all together before his brother Jarrett left for his mission to Des Moines, Iowa. We watched the BYU game, played games, and had a huge dinner together. It was a nice little vacation, especially because we will be staying here this year for Thanksgiving. I feel a little weaksauce because I don't have any pictures, but I will take some soon...

2 comments:

*Aliese* said...

I saw you!!! My husband and I were totally smiling and making faces at Ethan...I hope we didn't cause too much irreverence. :)

Elizabeth said...

when you say that you flew in a small plane it sounds like you are rich and famous and it was a private jet or something. I am glad to see you in the blogging world occasionally - I miss you!