From the beginning...
yay! a boy and a girl, lucky you. :)
CONGRATS!!
How fun, congratulations! Girls are so fun! And now you can finally get some use out of the girl outfit I gave you when you had Ethan! :) ha ha
Yay! Congratulations!
yahoo!!! I'm super excited for another webster to come along... such cute kids they have!!
Congrats Lisa!!! I am so excited for you. I added your blog to my list but I need your email because I am making it private, so send it to me when you get a chance!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
yay! a boy and a girl, lucky you. :)
CONGRATS!!
How fun, congratulations! Girls are so fun! And now you can finally get some use out of the girl outfit I gave you when you had Ethan! :) ha ha
Yay! Congratulations!
yahoo!!! I'm super excited for another webster to come along... such cute kids they have!!
Congrats Lisa!!! I am so excited for you. I added your blog to my list but I need your email because I am making it private, so send it to me when you get a chance!
Post a Comment