So I have had a full-time job over the past few months trying to see a doctor with our state insurance plan. If you have any questions about what government run health care would be like, I believe that I have become an expert:-)
Now the reason that I have been trying to see a doctor is because I am pregnant and due at the end of March!!! I finally saw a doctor two days ago and was able to hear the baby's heartbeat. That is one of my favorite things...We are excited to add to our family!
5 years ago
9 comments:
Yea! We are so excited. I am glad you worked around the red tape to get a doctor. You are welcome to have my childbirth book. I won't need it anymore. What are you going to do about housing? You can all just get nice and cozy in that one bedroom place.
Congratulations on Baby #2. So exciting!
congrats. man time flies. it doesn't seem like that long ago you were having Ethan. crazy.
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
Congratulations!! That is awesome! We are excited for you guys!
Congratulations! I can't believe you hid that for so long, especially at Tiff's wedding when we were talking about pregnancies and stuff, you're good! It will be fun to have babies around the same time.
congrats!! so exciting... but have to tease Cory alittle.. its a on going event in the neighborhood.
poor over ranked cougars....what happened??? hahahhaha GO UTES!!!
Congrats Lisa and Cory!!! Good luck with the pregnancy!
ok - so you need to update your blog and tell us what you are having and show pics of Ethan in his halloween costume (I saw the pics of you guys on Sarah's blog and didnt get what you were...) Tell Cory that we are going to a BYU football game on Friday - he should be jealous but I am sure it will be freezing!
Post a Comment