
I finally got some one year pictures for Ethan at Kiddie Kandids. I must say I was skeptical about whether they could make Ethan smile on demand, but they did a good job. Ethan looks so cute in all of them. My little boy is getting so old...

The photographer wanted him on his tummy- this was as close as we got.

I love this one on the ladder.

This one was kind of awkward because Ethan couldn't figure out if we wanted him to stand or not.

I think he is starting to look more like his daddy.

And of course, here is the first of many baseball shots:-)
4 comments:
He is so cute. I love the little coy smile that he has. Very cute pictures
He is just adorable! We'll have to plan another get together when you guys are in town again.
hahhaah he is so stinkin cute!!!
He's so cute! I love the red hair. He does look like his dad, but I can see you too Lisa.
Banannika
Post a Comment