Weight: 15th percentile
Length: 10th percentile
Head circumference: 97th percentile
So....he has a really big head I guess. Obviously, Cory eventually wants Ethan to play baseball even though his head will not be an advantage in terms of being a large target for the ball to hit. Maybe he will end up like his dad with a screw and plate in his cheek...or maybe I should just have him play another sport...
Either way, we do want him to be able to throw the ball and not be told he looks like a girl (I don't even throw like a girl thanks to my bro Eric:-) So we have pitching practice almost every day and he seems to favor his left hand. As the Websters always say, being lefthanded is good because he will make more money in the majors:-)
<>
2 comments:
He is so cute! And if he does have a big head, which I doubt, that just means he has more brains! He's going to be a smart cookie like his mom and dad!
I agree with the other comment, a big head must mean a big brain!
Post a Comment