Here goes...
1. What was I doing ten years ago?
I was in eighth grade and vice president of the student body. I was just as tall as I am now and had braces as well as poofy bangs (it took me a while to lose those). Definitely a guy magnet:-)
2. 5 things I need to do today:
Take care of Ethan, get pictures developed, go to the beach with my friends Liz and Matt, take Cory some food on campus, and call my insurance about yet another huge doctor's bill.
3. What snacks do I enjoy?
Sunchips or any chips for that matter, green starbursts, milk duds
4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionare?
Keep a few million of it and live just like I do now, except have a sweet house and travel all over the world with my hubby and baby. Give the rest of it to immediate family, the church, and BYU for scholarships for a very long time (in exchange for sweet football seats for life).
5. Three bad habits:
Picking at my lips, not eating near enough vegetables, and getting really frustrated when people say the word "anyways".
6. Five jobs I've had:
Teaching sophomores world history, tutoring student athletes at BYU, scrapbooking for a lady in Provo, handing out samples at grocery stores while wearing a bow tie, and an early morning paper route for almost 5 years.
7. Five things people don't know about me:
a) I have a huge scar across my forehead
b) I hate chocolate and mint put together
c) I love camping and river rafting and if I was stronger, I would love to be a river guide on the Snake River in Wyoming.
d) I don't have a middle name, even now being married- it's just Lisa Webster
e) I don't like shopping- unless I know exactly what I'm getting and can be efficient about it.
Now I tag Baillio Babe and Tiffany!
5 years ago
1 comment:
I am so bad at these tags, but i will give it a shot! I didn't know you served samples..I totally would have bought whatever you passed out!! LOL! I love the post!
Post a Comment