
They really know what they are doing at Fisher-Price. Ethan got this singing and music toy for Christmas (thanks grandma Lorrie!) and I haven't had him use it much because he can't really sit up by himself quite yet. Today I put him in front of it and let him go for a little while. To my surprise, the toy is at a perfect height and angle for him to sit up and lean against. He loved it and sat up by himself for almost 5 minutes! And I was reminded of how quickly he is growing up...

He looks just like his mom in this picture- we both stick out our tongues when we are concentrating:-)
1 comment:
It's good to get an update on you guys. I'm sure you are the greatest mom. You can check out a blog I have started at joshtrayner.blogspot.com if you'd like. Keep in touch.
Post a Comment