
Okay. So I hope I can explain this properly because it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen future lawyers do. A few weeks ago, the law school at Pepperdine had their annual dodgeball tournament. They put up tarps and netting in the atrium of the law school. They had over 36 teams sign up, including a team of professors, with really original names- here are the huge brackets that were on the wall:

Some of the teams went all out with the costumes- for example, there were the Cereal Killers who were all dressed up like cereal mascots, Malibu's Most Wanted who were celebrities who had been arrested, and my favorite, the Law Books (obviously not the best choice for winning, but very creative).

Cory got asked to be on a team called the Argyles who just wore argyle socks as their costume (low maintenance but they did win a game).

Anyway, I have come to the conclusion that this was so entertaining because law students don't seem to have enough outlets for their creativity and so go all out for something like this. If you plan on visiting Cali next year in February, this should definitely be on your must-see list:-)
2 comments:
I love the pictures, and I hope we make it to next year's tournament:)
Interesting...and Creative...
Post a Comment