Friday, March 21, 2008

March Madness

No, I'm not just referring to the massive amount of college basketball going on. This month has been crazy! I had a great birthday and even got to spend some girl time hanging out with Cory's mom Lorrie, Kailee and Angela who came to visit from St. George. We got to go to the American Girl store and it was nice to be reminded of my own doll, Kirsten. I kind of regret going through that phase quickly and moving on to sports...well, not too much (without my football knowledge, who knows if I would have convinced Cory to marry me:-)
As for my son, he has had quite the month as well. We are now starting solids, he can roll over all he wants, and he even sits up on his own. So that's it for my post...until I think of something else interesting to say.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ethan is just too cute! He was so fun to have the other night! If you and Cory ever want to go out on the town, you have to willing and able babysitters! Good luck with March Madness...something the Baillios are not so familiar with..:)

Emily said...

I can't believe your adorable little boy!! We never even got to meet him, with you guys moving and all. So glad you found our blog, I think I'll just go ahead and add you to my blog list! Glad to hear that Pepperdine is great, so jealous of you and the beach! As for us, we're just glad to be DONE! Yes, there is an end to the madness. And I totally had a Kirsten Doll too, and loved her!

Jess said...

I can't believe how big Ethan is!