
We celebrated Cory's 25th yesterday. I've decided that it's really hard to enjoy birthdays when you are older because they seemed like so much fun when we were all kids. So I decided to put a little nostalgia in Cory's birthday celebration this year. I brought him cupcakes at school and made him a football field cake (that was one of my favorite parts of my birthday- my mom made awesome cakes). I even found out how to make Winger's and we had that for dinner.

I had Cory's family call using their webcam and they all sang happy birthday to him and watched him blow the candles out.

At the end of the day, Cory got to something he loves- play a good ole' football game on xbox. I think he's teaching Ethan how to beat every team by at least 50 points:-)
4 comments:
Yay! Happy Birthday Cory! We were thinking about you. It sounds like you had a great day!
Um, I so had no idea it was Cory's Birthday! You should put instructions on your blog how you made that cake - it is AWESOME! And how you made Wingers. Tell Cory Happy Birthday from us (he is really young isnt he?)
So apparently your in-laws are in my ward? Small world! I wish you would have said hi; it would have been great to catch up! I hope you're doin' well.
Happy Birthday Cory! Lisa, you are such a cute wife! I totally agree about birthdays not being fun now. I cried on my birthday this year, so sad. Ethan is SOOOOO cute, we need to see him.
Check my blog, I tagged you!
Jamie
Post a Comment