Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A dance recital and a lagoon

The school year is wrapping up and there were lots of things to do this past month.  Here are just a few to note:
One month old picture
I love a sleeping baby...and his hands look huge to me in this pic;)
I used Amazon Fresh for a free trial, which is a grocery delivery service and it was AWESOME!!!  I was sad for it to end...
First time at daddy's work
Eating breakfast Panini's on Memorial Day
Lincoln going down the slide at the lagoon for the first time
So cute
Annalisa's tap dance costume
Her ballet costume.  She did great at her recital!
Baby blessing on June 1st.  My parents were able to come down and my mom made this adorable tuxedo for Harrison.
Love it!
Looking at the clouds with Grandpa Porter
Ethan's school play, "The Little Engine That Could"
He was a clown
Annalisa loved watching her brother
Frozen yogurt time!!! Love Lincoln's face in this one.
Sticking out his tongue
Smiling and laughing
Love this expression
Lincoln loves to hold him
Seesaw family time
Playing on the big bounce houses
Lincoln wasn't really a fan of them;)
This was the outfit that we bought when we found out we were having a boy.  He looks so cute in it.  He is growing so fast so I am trying to soak up the moments with him.  He already sleeps through the night and has been a great baby so far.  Love my family of six!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Cute photos. I seriously need to come down to your town just to swim in that awesome looking pool!