Friday, May 16, 2014

Easter and a newborn

Harrison Wade Webster is here!!!  We are thrilled to add another redheaded boy to our family.  He was born the night before Easter and after days of false labor starts.  When he decided to come though, it was very quick.  Three pushes and he was out!  I am grateful for him and the spirit he has already brought into our home.  And I LOVED having my parents and Cory's parents come help out.  Here's some pics:
Lincoln reading in the laundry basket one day
I took this one week before having Harrison.
Relaxing at the District
Killing time before the baby arrives (he didn't come until the next week)...
Splashing in the fountain
Selfie of Annalisa
Filling up at the gas station
At a birthday party at Dave and Buster's the day Harrison was born
Dyeing Easter eggs just hours before I left for the hospital
Exact same size as his brother Lincoln was when he was born
Looking at daddy
Meeting him for the first time
Grandma is the best!!!
He looks so little in his sister's arms
Leaving the hospital
Looking around
Thought this face was funny
Love him
Almost one week old
I had to put him on the enormous love sac- he is so tiny!
Reading on a Sunday afternoon with Grandpa
First bath- he liked it at first...
...and by the end he was screaming
His feet are really long and he has finger toes like his dad
Annalisa and I got to go get dessert while the boys were at the Father and Son's campout.  Thanks Grandma Lorrie and Grandpa Wade for watching the baby so we could!
We are adjusting this week to being without help, but it has also been over 100 degrees this entire week which makes for crazy, cooped up kids.  I had a melt down the other day and had to go upstairs for a mommy time out.  Ten minutes later, Annalisa brought me this drawing.  It reminded me of how grateful I am for these four beautiful children!  We are so happy to be together!

1 comment:

Audrey Crisp said...

Congrats!! He is too cute!! I'll bet it's a tough adjustment, but you're doing great! That note is really sweet!