Sunday, October 28, 2012

Candy from trunks

We've been enjoying the Halloween season.  Well, the kid part of Halloween.  I am not a huge fan of the adult side (scary movies, skimpy costumes, etc.).  The kids are having a blast though wearing their costumes around the house and to different events.
Library Halloween party
One of Ethan's first drawings in school
Ethan is a pirate (again) and Annalisa is Tinkerbell
Playing at a bounce house
Lincoln looks so little just sitting in the middle of the floor at the library party
Last night's Trunk or Treat.  It was my first one and I liked the idea of it.  But it was almost too easy- the kids had buckets full of candy in 15 minutes.  I had to WORK for my candy growing up;-)
Library party
Our friends the Ferreros and their decorated trunk
Playing a ping pong in water game
Riding on scooters at the bounce house.  She had a blast!  And I got to go to Cafe Rio afterward and hadn't been there for a long time...yum!

1 comment:

Stephanie Marcum said...

I agree about the trunk-or-treat. It is easy for the parents but it seems so me me me for the kids.
I loved Disneyland in October when we went. Hope you had fun.