We have been wanting to take the kids to Disneyland for awhile and so we took advantage of visiting grandparents and went on Friday. The kids had a blast and it was a great day.
It was decorated for Halloween with lots of pumpkins, including this big Mickey one
Ethan looking at Lightning in Cars Land
Waiting for the train...
Cute kids
Riding the Mater ride with Grandma Lorrie
Cory and Annalisa together
Autopia- one of the kids' favorites
Up close with Mater
Lincoln eating a piece of his first churro- LOVED it, just like Mommy
I don't even think this picture looks like it is in Disneyland...the new Cars Land was SO MUCH bigger than I thought and the faux rock looked so real
All together on the Jungle Ride
Dumbo- Cory went with Ethan because I knew he would want to go up and down and that would make me sick (I have turned into such a ride wussie since having kids because I get motion sickness so much easier)
Driving her own car, luckily not a real one for another 12 years ;-)













No comments:
Post a Comment