The last seven days have been interesting...I realized that in the five years I have lived in California, I have never had a cold. Yep, that's right. So seven days ago when I started to get feverish, I thought I might be out of commission for a few days. It was the normal symptons that I had almost forgotten about- sinuses that felt like they would explode, sore throat, bad cough and fever. Each day I would wake up from a horrible night's sleep and think, maybe this is the day I will get feeling better.
Well, that day didn't happen until today.
Now, it would have been a bit more manageable if I could take some sort of decongestant or cold medicine. But alas, I am nursing...oh well, it's getting better and I have learned my lesson: if I only have to deal with this every five years or so, California might just be the place for me;-)
At least the kids got out on Saturday with Cory. Here are some pics, with a few of them using some fun enhancements.




1 comment:
One cold out of 5 years isn't bad at all! I feel like CA has definitely been better for our health, too.
Great beach pics!
Post a Comment