We went to an outdoor showing of the Pixar shorts last night at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. It is also where the famous Tar Pits are located. There was an interactive art feature that Ethan said looked like "yellow spaghetti". We had a great time and will probably do it again. We really haven't done much around the town since Lincoln was born so if felt good to have an evening out.
Playing in the spaghetti
Being creative with the camera settings for this pic- she has the cutest little face!
Getting ready to watch the movie
Watching youtube videos while waiting for it to start
La Brea Tar Pits
Yellow spaghetti feature
3 comments:
How fun! Your kids are adorable!
I can't wait to get me a phone so maybe I will blog more. Cute Pictures. We went to an outdoor show (The Lorax) last night as well. It was weird to watch it at 7:30. I am so used to it being dark so late in the summer. We were home before 9.
How fun!I need to do the tar pits. I've heard it's a fun place to go. Love the pictures, what a fun night out!
Post a Comment