So we are all adjusting to our new schedule with Ethan being in school. People have asked me how I'm doing with it. To tell you the truth, I was so ready for this. Of course, when Ethan asks me questions like, "Why do I have to go to school EVERY day?", I do get a little sad because I know that he will now go to school for the rest of his young life. But I feel like I made good use of these first five years. Because I didn't send him to preschool, I have been able to spend a lot of time with him. But our relationship has been somewhat strained these last six months because I knew he was ready for more challenges and stimulation. After only two weeks of school, our relationship is better already. He gets to actually miss me when he is at school.
As for my other two kids, I am enjoying spending some more alone time with Annalisa. We are starting solids with Lincoln (she always wants to feed him) and his two bottom teeth have just about broken through. He now does this really cute thing where he pulls in his bottom lip (see picture below). Who wouldn't want to hang out with these two everyday?;-)
5 years ago

1 comment:
So exciting that Ethan is in school! Such a big boy. ALSO, Cora does the same thing with her bottom lip! She's always sucking on it. So funny.
Post a Comment