We celebrated Ethan's fifth birthday this past weekend. We went swimming and opened presents with his friend Korven. I attempted to make a ship cake that my sister had made before. You can see in the picture below what it was supposed to look like. However when it fell apart we had to get creative and make it a shipwrecked ship instead... Ethan loved it anyway. He also loved his present, some remote control trains. He is growing up so fast!
Random pic of Lincoln first- 6 months old already
The cake
His trains
Blowing out candles
What the cake was SUPPOSED to look like...oh well;-)
2 comments:
That is so funny. You never know how those things will turn out. The cake was probably light and fluffy so it tasted good. Jared thought the shipwrecked cake was even better then a floating ship. Ha Ha.
I love the shipwreck idea! So cute! I can't believe he's 5! Did u guys just move here with a new baby?!
Post a Comment