Sunday, April 01, 2012

A tangled birthday

Annalisa is now three! I can't believe it. She is such a cute little girl. Here are some pictures of the big day as well as some other random pictures that I had been meaning to post ages ago.
Her Rapunzel hair- thanks Grandma Lorrie!

A castle for her birthday
The cake
Close-up of the bottom- it didn't turn out how I wanted, but all that matters is that Annalisa loved it
The tower of cupcakes- I made it too tall...
And it tipped over right after she blew out the candles- note the cupcake that is now wedged on one side to hold it up temporarily

Picture of Lincoln- still looks a lot like Ethan, but has his own look too


This is actually when we brought him home from the hospital
At the hospital- he seriously looks bigger here than he does now
Looking in the mirror

Great hair line
The kids got scooters back at Christmas and these pictures were so cute

At the beginning of February, I went with a bunch of moms to this Malibu mansion overlooking the ocean. We all stayed the night and it was such a fun getaway. This is a shot of the mansion and then below is an awesome picture my friend Ananda took of my pregnant profile against the sunset.That's all for now!

6 comments:

Stephanie Marcum said...

Love the cake. So is Lincoln's hair red? I can't tell. I skyped with Camille today. Joesph is so cute too. All these cute babies you are all having. Enjoy them.

Merrells said...

That cake is fabulous Lisa!

Megan said...

The Tangled cake is awesome!

Audrey Crisp said...

Cool cake! Cute kids!

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

I love that sunset picture!!! PS congrats on that cute baby! how's 3?? Very creative birthday... can't believe how much A looks like Cory's little sis

Elyse and Steve said...

You are great and I love your cake. Your little guy is so cute!