So I have a newly found respect for parents that have more than one kid at a time. Last Friday night, Cory and I watched five toddler boys and two little girls. Now, why would we put ourselves through this insanity? We have a babysitting group consisting of five couples who take turns every other Friday watching everyone's kids so that the other couples can have some quality date time together. Great solution for saving money and putting in two hours of hard work for eight hours of babysitting in return. However, I did my best not to underestimate the craziness that would ensue. Luckily, no one got hurt and I think Cory wasn't scarred for life:-) I am just glad that I will not have five toddler boys at one time- that's five times the climbing, jumping, wrestling, hearing the word no, as well as the sharing issues.
Oh, and here's a picture of Cory relaxing with the kids- two is definitely manageable:-)
3 comments:
I so get that. We just taught a primary class of 10 - 7 year olds. You would think they were old enough to not drive us crazy...but it totally exhausted me and made me only want to have 1 kid! More power to you for having two :)
C'mon, admit it. It was fun! Willow
See babysittingcoop.com It is the best site
Post a Comment