Speaking of my brother, the other night he told us that he thought that Ethan looked like the Stay Puft marshmallow man on Ghostbusters. At first, I was like, yeah right...but this picture comparison is making me start to think otherwise:-)

From the beginning...
Speaking of my brother, the other night he told us that he thought that Ethan looked like the Stay Puft marshmallow man on Ghostbusters. At first, I was like, yeah right...but this picture comparison is making me start to think otherwise:-)

5 comments:
I love his chubby cheeks, so cute! And welcome back to Utah
He totally does. It's cute.
I can totally see the resemblance! He's so cute!
Can't wait to see you guys! You guys should come over and swim with us at the Milne's on a hot day!
LOL!! Oh man that is pretty funny! He totally does! He is so cute! Can't wait to get back to Malibu to see you guys! Glad you are doing well!
Post a Comment