So I realized that this blog has been lacking a little Cory-ness. I write about my life and Ethan's, but there is a third and very important member of our family that rarely gets mentioned. So here's a Cory update:Cory is in the middle of his law school finals, which is a very stressful time. Imagine this: you have to completely memorize hundreds of pages verbatim and then be able to quote them exactly while applying them to various cases. He basically has to analyze every little detail- which is hard enough when there is an hour limit on each case and it's hard to even type that fast, let alone be brilliant.
In his free time, which is very little, he likes to play with Ethan, watch the Braves on mlb.com, watch the Jazz, and prepare lessons for priesthood on Sundays.
Things he is probably looking forward to this summer:
Working for a judge in the real world of law
Playing softball with his best friends
Not having to study every waking minute of the day
Spending more time with his son (and beautiful wife)
3 comments:
Yay Cory, way to study for finals, I won't rub in the fact that Derek is forever and always DONE!!
It's a good thing Cory is brilliant! And summer is almost here!
Hello Websters! This is Tiffany Bishop from the good ole Provo Peak 4th ward. I saw a link to your blog on both the Roses' and the Averett's blog. I have a blog, but it's private - so if you want to be invited you'll have to email me your email address at tiffany.bishop@gmail.com!
Post a Comment