5 years ago
Monday, April 21, 2008
Leslie's Baby Shower
This past Saturday my friend Lisa Howell threw a baby shower for a friend of ours who is having a little girl in May. Since she didn't live nearby, we decided to have the shower at my place. I knew it would be quite the experiment simply because she invited lots of people and my apartment is pretty small. We ended up having just enough room for 15 adults and 6 kids. Cory and I had to shove our giant Love Sac into the bedroom though and it was quite entertaining because every time you move the Sac, it just gets puffier and puffier. Here's a shot of some of the women who came:
And here's Leslie opening some of her gifts:

The coolets part- Lisa made a cake out of diapers which was awesome and we used her chocolate fountain for the refreshments which was a big hit. Although it was fun, it has made me realize that I really am going to need a house at some point if I want to have big parties. My parents sure knew what they were doing when then built our house- it's perfect for parties! Someday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had so much fun! Thanks for throwing such a rockin' party! And the best part, I won a game...I loved it and I think it turned out really well, so thanks again!
Post a Comment