Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Belated Easter wishes

We had a really good Easter last week and I have finally decided to put some pictures up. Originally, we weren't going to do much, but I really love Easter not only for the chance that it gives me to reflect on the resurrection, but also because I love Easter candy! So Saturday night I decided that I was going to put together some Easter baskets. I didn't really want to buy baskets so I just used some actual baskets that we had lying around the house.I got Ethan a little blue lamb to enjoy because that's all that he can eat at this point.
Here's Cory with his Spring Break beard- it has so much red in it that Ethan's hair becomes less of a mystery.
Here's Ethan trying to eat the peanut M&Ms bag- the closest he'll get to chocolate for a while. He literally was attacking the bag for quite some time- he reminds me of his dad in so many ways:-)

2 comments:

Nate and Marcie said...

So fun, I love Easter too. Those peaunut M&Ms look delicious, I don't blame Ethan a bit.

Elizabeth said...

Matt and I were both impressed with Cory's beard growing skills. I wish we did baskets - I am jealous!