
So I didn't watch this movie with Cory and so I feel the need to write about it right now. Time Bandits has got to be one of the weirdest movies of all time. The tagline talked about traveling through history so I'm thinking, Oh good my history major might come in handy for something...boy was I wrong. It's a mixture of Willow, Neverending Story, and Monty Python, but not the cool parts, just the random parts. A few times I thought I was watching Labrynth again and that David Bowie was going to suddenly emerge and sing a little ditty. For anyone who has seen this movie, did you think it was half as weird as I did?
1 comment:
I haven't seen this movie, but I did see Labrynth...that was a weird one...Austin loves it...LOL!! I try to branch out and see 'new' movies, and I always end up with a werid one..lol
Post a Comment