So my new favorite toy is the webcam that me and Cory got from my parents for Christmas. I love talking to people with it! The avatars and special effects are fun as well. It makes me feel like Back to the Future II when Marty McFly gets fired on a video conference phone call (that show is set in 2015- does that mean we should have flying cars and hoverboards in seven years?) Anyway, we use Skype so if you ever want to chat, let us know!
2 comments:
you've been married almost 2 years! I cannot believe this. Well I should believe this, I mean your baby is almost 6 months old. I just wish your little wedding picture were bigger so I could see better. But I looks like you look amazing, of course!
I'm not sure you should be too excited about the world being able to see THAT face through your new webcam.
Post a Comment