We had such a great time driving all over Utah for Christmas break. It was so fun to play games and watch movies with family and friends. Ethan ate up all of the attention and Annalisa just smiled away. We took Ethan sledding, but I think he has adjusted to the warm California weather because he was freezing the whole time. Here's some pictures to tell the story better than I ever could...
That smile sums it all up:-)
5 years ago
2 comments:
Your Annalisa is really adorable
Hey guys sorry i didnt get to see you guys when you were down here. I guess cory and jeff got to see each other though. I was bummed that we didnt but i guess it was crazy with xmas and me being at school. I cant believe how big annalisa is getting. she is so cute. will have to plan seeing you guys soon like meeting in st. george or something
Post a Comment