Can I just tell you how grateful I am for my little girl? I was told by a few people that girl babies are often harder than boys...Annalisa sure has proven that wrong. She is the best baby anyone could hope for. We got her pictures taken and I just love every single one. We also went to the doctor today and she had four shots, cried for 10 seconds and then soothed herself by sucking her tongue. She is 90th percentile for length, 50th for weight, and 25th for head size (what a difference from her brother!) Favorite things to do: chew on everything, rub her tongue on her bottom tooth, squeal a lot, watch Ethan run around, and smile at Daddy.
5 years ago












11 comments:
She's sweet Lisa!
I LOVE THE PICTURES! Especially the last one. What a tender moment!
Wow, these are incredible pictures sis. My roommates all gathered around because I was freaking out at how cute she is, and then we all talked about how excited we are to have babies haha. Thanks so much for posting these, you really won't be able to keep her away from me when you come! Can't wait!!
Hi Lisa! I was sad to not see you at the reunion. I did see Stephanie, though, and she told me that you all have blogs! Woohoo! Now we can keep in touch better! Your kids are adorable. It's amazing what has happened since I last saw you years ago! Feel free to visit my blog, and all my family's blogs are linked to mine.
your LONG lost cousin,
Camille
Cute cute cute! I can't believe it's been 6 months. Life is so short. Ann looks so cute, and so happy. I hope my kids are as happy as yours. :)
So cute! I love all of her big smiles!
Maybe your babies are so good because you are such a good mom and train them right from the start? In fact - why dont you come and take a week or two and train my little guy? You could be the new supernanny and start your own business :)
Oh my goodness, she is so cute!!! I can't wait to see her this week! She looks more like Ethan now, and I can totally see you in her:) I'm glad she's a good baby and I hope mine will be similar.
I just realized that that last comment might have sounded like I was saying that I was pregnant...but I'm not:)
These are sooooo cute! I love the last two especially. Miss you guys - hopefully we'll see you Thanksgiving weekend?
She is beautiful, Lisa! These photos are just darling. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment