We Skyped my family so they could watch the celebration. We all sang happy birthday and then let Ethan have his way with his very own birthday cake.
The results were very interesting...he hates cake! I don't know how he's my son:-)
From the beginning...
We Skyped my family so they could watch the celebration. We all sang happy birthday and then let Ethan have his way with his very own birthday cake.
The results were very interesting...he hates cake! I don't know how he's my son:-)
5 comments:
Well I am glad that Ethan didn't like his cake, because I got to partake of the yummy yummy cake! Happy Birthday Ethan! Thanks for the yummy cake Lisa!
You might need to try chocolate cake. I know in our family that is not normal but Isaac has never liked white cake. I tried chocolate cake for his two year old party and he wanted to eat the whole thing. It was almost like a brownie cake but he loves it to this day.
Stephanie
Those video clips are priceless!
Cory, nice try sneaking it in with the graham cracker. Looks like something I tried a few times.
-J
THAT IS SO FUNNY YOU SHOULD TRY WHITE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE FROSTING. DID YOU KNOW I HAVE A BLOG!!!
Post a Comment