Eating popcorn every Sunday night and watching videos on the Mormon Channel
Shopping at Trader Joe's
Cory and I got away for a night at a local hotel that has the best restaurant ever. This was my dinner and it was DELICIOUS! It was also nice to sleep in...
Lincoln helping load the dishwasher with daddy
He is dancing with an Elsa barbie that sings Let it Go, his favorite song ever
Making the remote control train go through his legs
We've been watching the Olympics and I am loving it! We talk about the countries the athletes are from, what languages they speak, etc. I love knowing that my children are learning to be more globally aware.
Spring training, getting ready for baseball season to start in a week
What's more American than baseball? (flashback of a great song I learned in elementary school;)
Lincoln was playing with the little table and chairs from the dollhouse while playing under our table
Valentines Day! Thanks to some generous friends who watched our kids, we were able to go out to eat. This is Cory's meal, a humongous chicken pot pie. It was huge and very tasty.
Lincoln opening his birthday presents
Playing his new little piano
We went to Irvine Regional Park to ride the train. Here he is waiting for it to come.
I love this little guy!
Pretty cute kids
He loved the ride
Ethan being a conductor
The birthday cake
Such a good little smiler
Had his brother help him blow out the candles
He was so excited to play with the train and eat the cake. I am so grateful for him and that he is part of our family. He is going to be such a great big brother in a couple months!





















No comments:
Post a Comment