Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thanksgiving and a lost tooth

We have had a great month visiting with family! First Cory's brother came to visit and we went to the beach.
Ethan wrote his name in the sand
Beautiful sunset pic of Danny and Shanda
Oh and the next week our house got fumigated... The process wasn't as bad as I thought it would be
Random cute pic of Lincoln sleeping
We went to St. George with Cory's family for Thanksgiving. We went four wheeling on Wednesday and the kids had a blast
Annalisa loved going up the big hills with daddy
Silly faces
At the top of one of the hills with a great view
Our own Webster family pinewood derby
All Cory's brothers putting the finishing touches on some of the cars
We also found out that our baby due in April will be a boy! I had the ultrasound technician write it down and put it in a sealed envelope. Then I went to the store and picked out a girl and boy outfit and had them wrap whatever it said in the envelope. I opened up the outfit in front of the entire family so we all found out at the same time.
The only three girl cousins on the Webster side
Kids table at Thanksgiving dinner
They were playing reverse charades using the phone- it was so cute
Ice cream at iceberg after seeing the live nativity with grandma and grandpa
I love her face in this one
Ethan loves his chocolate ice cream
Annalisa playing with her cousin Mckay who is sitting in a bucket
The week after we got home Ethan lost his first tooth
Looking at the fun Christmas display at the mall near our house
I love how Ethan and Lincoln are looking at each other and smiling in this picture;)

No comments: