I have hit an all-time low in the blogosphere with my lack of posting...
We now live in California, west LA to be more specific. I got a job managing an apartment complex here and Cory has a temporary job with a firm closeby that we are hoping turns into a permanent job. Also, Cory passed the California bar!!! What a relief! He gets sworn in on Decemeber 10th and then he will officially be an attorney. I am pretty excited about it.
We had a great Thanksgiving with our friends Daniel and Hope and some of their family here. We are enjoying having our own place to live after almost 6 months of being transient. I have actually missed some of the duties of running a home, which is a surprise to me. I have also enjoyed getting out of my comfort zone and doing a job that I have no experience in. I am picking things up though and I even leased my first apartment last week!
As for photos, we do have some, but I haven't even looked at most or them or transferred them to my computer, so text is all you get today:-)
5 years ago
3 comments:
Ghats awesome! Congrats!
Congratulations from the Hans Hoge family to Cory. It is great to have your own place that is for sure.
So glad that things are looking up and you are settled. Congrats to Cory on the Bar! I knew he would do it! Good luck with everything! We miss you out here, but I'm sure that you are needed out there in Cali.
Post a Comment