Thursday, June 11, 2009

Great website to discuss...

So I just started using this website called ExpoTV and I have decided already that I love it. It's a website where people can post video reviews of products they have bought. Now, I like reading written reviews before I buy anything major and this is one step further- now I can see the actual product on camera and hear what people have to say.

Another great thing- I can review my own products! I definitely have my opinions when it comes to things that I have purchased and so this is a good outlet for me. Also, I get paid for doing it! Anyway, if you would like to join to see reviews or post some of your own, it's free and easy. Just click on this link so that I get a lot of referrals:-)

http://www.expotv.com/raf/lport311

2 comments:

Anna said...

very cool Lisa. I love it. I'm totally getting started.

Unknown said...

I finally made it to your blog! I think this is a site I'll definitely want to check out!