Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pictures and other stuff

So I promised some pictures from the break so here are a few- in no particular order... Playing a Jumping Jacks in St. George- a place filled with blow up toys.

With his cousin Aislee- notice the head comparison:-)

Cory sledding at 2:00 in the morning...
All bundled up.
Going down the slide- he loved it! (Not just Cory, but Ethan too:-)

Family portrait- complete with the ball

Ethan hamming it up

Little Kael Osborne chillin at the Jazz game with us

Our New Year's Eve dinner

Ethan opening up one of his presents

The Crazy Porter family

A little more subdued

Eating dinner

Bowling alley with my mom's side of the family

He's pretty excited about a ball in the background.
In other news, we are finally moving this Saturday into an apartment with two bedrooms and for a good price. I have been working at it forever and it is such a relief!!! I can't believe that I will have more than one bedroom. I won't even know what to do with that much space. I hope Ethan likes having his own room because I would sure like to have my own room before another baby comes in 2 months...

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so sad that you are moving, but glad you are staying in the ward...right?! Eathan is so cute, I love seeing his face when he see's Austin in church... so cute!

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD LOTS OF FUN. GOTTA LOVE THAT BEARD. lol I HAVE NEVER SEEN CORY WITH A BEARD AND THE SLEDDING IN SHORTS ONLY A WEBSTER lol

Jared and Stephanie said...

Yeah, a new place. That will be nice. We miss you and hope that all is continuing to go well with the baby. My baby stuff is all gone. We gave it to Chris and Julia and a few weeks ago they called to tell us they are pregnant. Now it will get used.
Steph

Elizabeth said...

I totally wanted to see pictures of your pregnant belly....but you were always covering it up! What is up with that?