Wednesday, December 12, 2007

San Diego

So last weekend we went to San Diego to see the BYU game. We stopped and visited with my aunt and cousins before the game and we sat by my Aunt Tina and Uncle John at the game. We had so much fun! We also hung out at Liz and Matt's hotel afterward before driving back up to L.A. I think Ethan has now gone to more BYU games than I ever did in my first 10 years of life:-)
This is my cousin Krista holding her 1st cousin once removed- I think that's right...
And this is Kendra holding him
My Aunt Tina and Uncle John and Ethan's wide open mouth
Our friends Matt And Liz who will soon be moving to Sacramento which I'm quite upset about

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute pictures Lisa!
Brian is so jealous of Ethan's BYU game attendance record this year!
Merry Christmas!

Elizabeth said...

Love the pictures and stuff - wish we would have planned better and spent some time together over the break...but those families, they get so possessive when you live out of state :)