Monday, October 22, 2007

A little white tuxedo





Here are some pictures of Ethan all dressed up for his blessing. We blessed him in St. George and were glad that the BYU-UNLV game was that same weekend so that more family and friends could be there. He was great all day and even tried talking to his Grandpa Webster about it:-) A little sidenote...we still haven't evacuated or anything even though Cory now gets tomorrow off of school as well.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

He is just so cute, and growing so fast...I am glad you took pictures so we could see him in his little outfit

Sarah said...

By the way...don't bring a pumpkin to the party on Sat....we are not going to do a carving contest...too messy and not enough room...thanks!

Jamie said...

Cute little Ethan! I wish we couldve have been there, thanks for posting pictures! We'll see you in a few weeks!!

Jamie said...

Lisa, I want to see more pics! We can't wait to see you guys over Thanksgiving! I hope you are getting as excited as we are!